NOTE: Genshin Impact 1.2 update! If you cant find the zip file search in the Genshin Impact install folder for “GenshinImpact_1.2.0” unzip this file and then restart the launcher.
Join our Discord CLICK HERE
Please give this article a love above this box or leave a comment if we helped you!
If you, like many, have caught wind of the incredibly slick New Open World Anime RPG. You’ve downloaded the generous file sized game and gone to finalise the download – Only to be met with unfortunate Genshin Impact verifying issues.
(If you don’t already own the game, the download can be found here – https://genshin.mihoyo.com)
We’ve got your back, as someone who has shared the same pain, Someone who has gone through the motions of seeking the internet out for help – Only to be met with, ‘Reinstall…’.
Luckily, we have slaved away for a solution, and we have your back! And we have discovered that the problem is actually with the Launcher and not your internet, or the game itself! Like some sites have led you to believe! Here is how to fix the problem in 8 easy steps!
**Please note! – The Coop only unlocks for players at Adventure Rank 16, This can take a matter of days to reach. Follow our guide to ensure you reach it in no time at all! (opens in new tab)
- 1 Genshin Impact Failed To Verify File Integrity Fix –
- 2 Step 1 – Rage that the install didn’t work first time.
- 3 Step 2 – Go to the games file directory
- 4 Step 3 – Go into the folder titled ‘Genshin Impact Game’
- 5 Step 4 – There is a ZIP file in there, open the ZIP file with WinRar or a similar program.
- 6 Step 5 – Extract the files to the default location using the ‘Extract to’ button top left of the screen
- 7 Step 6 – Return to the ‘Genshin Impact Game Folder’ and load up the new folder That was created
- 8 Step 7- Create a shortcut of the new .exe file to desktop, and boot up Genshin Impact with this application
- 9 Your Genshin Impact verifying issues are a thing of the past… Enjoy the game!
Genshin Impact Failed To Verify File Integrity Fix –
Step 1 – Rage that the install didn’t work first time.
Pretty self explanatory.
Step 2 – Go to the games file directory
This varies from computer to computer, but you can generally find it by right clicking on the launcher and then pressing ‘open file location’.
Step 3 – Go into the folder titled ‘Genshin Impact Game’
At times this is a standalone .exe within the folder, but most of the time the ‘Genshin Impact Game’ is it’s own folder.
Step 4 – There is a ZIP file in there, open the ZIP file with WinRar or a similar program.
extract all of the files simultaniusly by pressing the ‘Extract to’ button, having not selected any of the individual files.
The default location should be the folder in which the file was originally, if it isn’t – Then change it to this one.