Studio Wildcard announced their ARK event ‘Love Evolved’ (formerly Valentine’s Day) starts today! From February 11 at 10:00AM PST through February 18 at 10:00AM PST, give dino romance a chance! Take advantage of limited-time items and content, including five brand new Chibi-Pets (introduced in the ARK: Winter Wonderland 4 event), a special Mate-Boosted Valentine’s Day Chibi Pet, and delicious Valentine’s candy and chocolate. Throughout the entirety of the ‘Love Evolved’ event, ARK players can enjoy the benefits of increased harvesting rates, boost experience gains, and, of course, breeding rates.
While ARK is under Cupid’s spell, you can expect to find past event items and brand new skins, full event details include:
- Six New Chibi-Pets
- Six new Valentine skins:
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Fishing for Love: For the duration of the event, reel in the amorous Coelacanth fish and be showered in candies, some chocolates, and even Chibi-pets!
- Valentine Chocolates: Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames!
- Valentine Candies: Candies can be used to give a tamed dinosaur a random coloring!
- New Emote: Flirt Emote
- Wild Event Creature Colors: Red, Magenta, Light Red, and White
- Mate Boosted: Increased breeding rates to 3x (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased player XP rates to 2x
- Increased harvesting rates to 2x
The ARK ‘Love Evolved’ event ends February 18 at 10:00AM PST. The next major ARK chapter begins with the launch of Part One of the ARK: Genesis expansion pack on February 25. For the latest updates follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to us on YouTube, visit the Website at playark.com and watch us tame and train leviathan dinosaurs on Twitch.TV.