SMG Studios announces RISK: Global Domination for PC will release on Steam Wednesday, February 19th. Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can, with a new way to play the classic Hasbro game.
Coming to Steam for the first time, the PC edition of this fully licensed and free-to-play version of RISK joins the game’s iOS and Android versions in offering full online multiplayer games as well as matchmaking.
Take the battle online with Global Domination mode. Defend your territories, draft troops, and launch attacks for the ultimate conquest against friends, family, and foes.
RISK: Global Domination will be available later this week on Steam and is also available now on the App Store and Google Play – all in-game purchases will carry across to mobile via your RISK account.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 40+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control.
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
About SMG Studio
SMG is dedicated to producing games with original and licenced IP for all platforms. We have studios in Sydney and Melbourne Australia and Los Angeles in the US.