In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, many game developers and publishers are moving physical launches. It’s no surprise though, with many countries not offering postal delivery services until the situation improves. This is why PixelHeart needs to move its physical launches.
PixelHeart informed us that it decided to shift the release of several physical products. While it’s moved an extra month for each game, the digital copies will launch as scheduled.
Here are the new dates for PixelHeart’s physical game releases:
- Finding Teddy 2 Switch and Wii U will be released on May 29th, 2020.
- SHMUP Collection Switch and Wii U will launch during the month of June (date indicated soon)
- Super Trench Attack will launch during the month of July.
- Guns of Mercy will launch in August.
We announced that SHMUP Collection Switch will still digitally launch on Thursday 14th May in our Game Releases in May: Schedule and Trailers article. We received a review digital copy of the collection, so we will be reviewing it shortly. Also, we’ve received a digital code for Finding Teddy 2. We’ll let you know once we’ve completed both game reviews.
For the other three games, they already have their digital version that you can find on the Nintendo Switch e-shop:
- Super Trench Attack: https://bit.ly/2UeeWOc
- Finding Teddy 2 Switch: https://bit.ly/3cp8fPS
- Guns of Mercy: https://bit.ly/2UxFwRk
PixelHeart apologises for these delays, but we don’t believe they need to. It’s expected during these times, so we completely understand. Be safe, gamers, and practice social distancing by reading our reviews online.