Publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Pixelsplit Games today announced that the popular 8-bit style zombie shooter Deadly Days is crawling and clawing its way to Nintendo Switch on August 27, 2020, and is now available for preorder!
Deadly Days on Nintendo Switch is a one-of-a-kind zombie survival game that focuses on intense strategic elements as well as the undeniable humour behind what a zombie apocalypse would look like in our modern meme-obsessed society.
Here’s the official press release of the game.
Deadly Days on Nintendo Switch Press Release
Boasting a massive PC following, Deadly Days will land on Nintendo Switch with all of the offbeat humour and chaotic fun that has earned the title a ‘Very Positive’ Steam review score. The launch includes all of the existing content updates released on PC so far and serves as Assemble Entertainment’s second smash hit to be released on Nintendo Switch following the infamous Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry.
As with any zombie apocalypse, one must come ready with a quick wit, an itchy trigger finger, and the very best combination of gear, weapons, and special abilities. In Deadly Days on Nintendo Switch, you’ll use whatever you can get your hands on — whether it’s endless airstrikes or an army of rats at your disposal, your goal remains the same: eliminate the brain-eating buffoons. As the old saying goes, all roads lead to Rome!
Featuring procedurally generated cities, each apocalypse will be unique! The endless options come with risk, however, you’ll need to act quickly as you plunder buildings for gear and essentials or risk being blown to smithereens by an explosive zombie or getting trampled by a zombie horde on steroids! But, rumour has it, the real terrors descend upon the cities once the sun goes down…
Key features of Deadly Days on Nintendo Switch include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only one want thing…brains!
- A lovingly crafted pixel art style along with procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms like a greenhouse or mechanics room, and craft crazy, unique weapons
- New integrated Twitch feature — viewers can now become survivors and decide which mission should be taken on next!
Developed by Pixelsplit Games and published by Assemble Entertainment, Deadly Days will launch on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop and retail for $18.99 USD, with a 20% preorder discount.
Read Some of Our Awesome Game Reviews
We spend valuable time playing games and reviewing them for you. We would dearly love for you to read through them and give us your opinions. Here are some of the latest reviews on our site:
- The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Review
- Demolish & Build 2018 Review | Nintendo Switch
- Maid Of Sker PS4 Pro Review – Welsh Horror Hides Around Every Corner Ready To Kill
- Destroy All Humans! PS4 Pro Review – Can The Alien Invasion Really Take Over Earth?
- Lost Wing Switch Review
- Othercide PS4 Review
- NASCAR Heat 5 PS4 Review – Can Turning Left All The Time Really Be Fun?
- Hunting Simulator 2 Review | PS4 Pro | Are You Ready For The Hunt?
- The Last Of Us 2 PS4 Pro Review – Worth The Hype?
- The Dark Eye: Book Of Heroes PC Review | Is The New RPG Worth Buying?
- Railway Empire Nintendo Switch Review
- Space Haven Review Is It A Exciting New 4X Title?
- Review: Warhammer 40k: Gladius – Relics Of War – T’au DLC (PC).
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected Switch Review – Is It Worth A Buy?
- RealMyst: Masterpiece Edition Review | Switch