Last month we did our PS4 review on the TT Isle of Man. And we just received some news from the developers.
Bigben and Kylotonn are happy to announce that TT Isle of Man, the official game of the legendary Tourist Trophy (TT) Isle of Man, will soon be available on the Nintendo Switch™. The content and functionalities will be identical to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions.
TT Isle of Man will be released for Nintendo Switch™ on May 23rd 2019, both in physical version and in the eShop. TT Isle of Man is:
- A faithful reproduction of all of Snaefell Mountain’s 60.7 km of track and 264 turns.
- 9 fictional circuits to train on before taking on the legendary track.
- 40 official motorcycles and 23 official racers.
- Online races with up to 8 players.
- A Career mode allowing you to unlock new motorcycles and to win the epic Isle of Man Tourist Trophy.