Rising Star Games, the Home of Japanese Games, and TOYBOX Inc. are thrilled to announce today’s launch of Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise exclusively on the Nintendo Switch family of systems. The uniquely crafted mystery adventure is now available both digitally via the Nintendo Switch eShop and at retail for $49.99. Excited? Then be sure to check out the official launch trailer below and start unravelling the mystery today!
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin solving the case.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks