SWIPE RIGHT ON FIVE DATES SEQUEL STARRING TALENT FROM THE WITCHER AND OUTLANDER TELEVISION SHOWS; INCLUDES LGBTQ+ AND DISABILITY REPRESENTATION
Happy Valentine’s Day! Publisher Wales Interactive and Developer Good Gate Media have announced that interactive live-action FMV romantic comedy Ten Dates is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, iOS and Android devices. A free demo is also available for PC and Mac via Steam.
Perfect for couples looking to spice up their annual Valentine’s Day festivities or singles looking for a distraction, the sequel to Five Dates has players take on the roles of two millennial Londoners named Misha and Ryan as they search for their soulmates at a speed dating event.
Directed by Paul Raschid, written by Paul Raschid and Zoe Morgan Chiswick, and produced by John Giwa-Amu and Sarah Barker for Good Gate Media, Ten Dates stars talent from a variety of popular television shows including Rosie Day (Outlander), Kaine Zajaz (The Witcher), Charlie Maher (Conversations with Friends), Meaghan Martin (Camp Rock), Ellie James (I May Destroy You), and Rhiannon Clements (Death On The Nile, Hollyoaks).
Misha and Ryan must attempt to charm five potential matches each through introspective questions, unnerving ice-breakers, jaw-dropping revelations, and plenty of regrettable and embarrassing exchanges.
Choose your dialogue options wisely, as what you say can strengthen or weaken the connection with your potential partner. Ten Dates includes an option for streamers to pause the action and discuss choices with their audience. Remember: every decision matters.
- Play as a female (Misha) or male (Ryan) Londoner looking for love
- Talent includes Rosie Day (Outlander), Charlie Maher (Conversations with Friends), Meaghan Martin (Camp Rock), Sagar Radia (Industry), Sam Buchanan (The Power), Kaine Zajaz (The Witcher), Ellie James (I May Destroy You), and Rhiannon Clements (Death On The Nile, Hollyoaks)
- Features LGBTQ+ storylines for the player to explore, and a cast of diverse characters to get to know
- Real-time relationship status tracking evolves based on choices and influences the story
- Branching narrative and multi-directional chain of conversation topics
- Streamer mode and full controller support
Ten Dates is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, iOS and Android devices. A free Steam demo is also available for PC and Mac. To keep up to date with the latest information on the title, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to us on YouTube, follow us on Instagram, visit our website, and visit the game’s Steam page.