On a quest for that good ol’ fortune and glory? Look no further than pixel art, strategy RPG Pathway’s free update.
Developer Robotality have just released a big, new,free,update for turn-based tactics game Pathway – the Adventurers Wanted update! Pathway is a strategy RPG set in the 1930s great desert wilderness. Using your strategic prowess, you can outwit enemies in daring turn-based combat, raid occult tombs and make tough choices in a grand pulp expedition which takes you across the bunkers and temples of Northern Africa.
Since the game’s initial launch on April 11th this year, the development team at Robotality have been gathering community feedback and working hard on updates to expand and refine Pathway’s dynamic world; improving combat, events and providing exciting, new features for players to discover.
Adventurers Wanted Features:
- Tactical Improvements: The update adds 18 new unlockable character abilities, bringing a range of new tactical options to the combat! Tweaks have also been made to the game’s AI, as well as general gameplay balance changes.
- More To Explore: The update adds numerous new adventure-specific events to better flesh out the story context. A lot of existing events have been reworked to present more interesting (and dangerous!) choices.
- New Loot System: The loot and item system has been reworked to be more rewarding and satisfying!
- New Combat Arenas: Adds more variety in combat scenarios including farms, airfields, Nubien pyramids and other fun surprises.
- New Languages: Pathway will also be playable in Chinese and Japanese! (Already playable in English, German and French).
Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/silXc3DGt0M
Steam Wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/546430/Pathway/