Deep Silver and 4A Games today revealed the Metro Exodus Weapons Trailer. Packed with brand new footage and stunning tear-downs of the iconic hand-made guns of post-apocalyptic Russia, this trailer reveals the devastating arsenal of weapons used by Artyom and his band of Spartans as they journey across Russia.
The Metro series has always been famed for its unique firearms – for Metro Exodus, 4A Games completely overhauled the weapons system, ensuring each gun was mechanically functional, and could be customised in the field allowing for hundreds of tactical permutations. Weapons now need to be cleaned and maintained to prevent overheating and jamming, adding another dimension to Metro’s immersive gameplay.
In addition to the Weapons Trailer, Deep Silver will release additional in-depth videos of the coming weeks that take a deeper dive into the four main classes – Handguns, Shotguns, Rifles and Special Weapons. These videos will show just a fraction of the possible combinations players will be able to scavenge and customise in the Russian wastelands.
And tune in to the official Metro Exodus YouTube channel tomorrow for a closer look at the Rifles class, featuring the iconic Kalash, the deadly Bulldog and Anna’s weapon of choice, the powerful Valve.
MORE ABOUT METRO EXODUS
The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
· Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
· Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
· A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
· Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
· Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
· The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
Team Fortress 2 has 2 updates that should hold you over this holiday season
The One We Found takes us back to survival horror at its roots. It provides all the right atmosphere, especially sound, to terrify even the most veteran horror players.
Black Ops 4 is the epitome of First Person Shooting right now. Massive Online Multiplayer maps, Battle Royale with a hundred players and different Zombie story modes... It is everything Call of Duty and...
P.A.M.E.L.A is a fantastic science fictions, post-apocalyptic game that sets all the right tones for a truly remarkable experience. The graphics and sounds really brings out that suspense and thrill of...
Mothergunship is a chaotic, fun, exhilarating bullet-hell first-person shooter that will give every gun-loving, firepower-hungry, alien-shooting gamer a massive ballistic orgasm.
Watch and read as we take you through our PC review of this science fiction shooter, Hypergun, that has us playing without end.
DeadCore makes for a fast-paced, challenging FPS platformer that someone out there will enjoy
We take a first early glimpse of the upcoming Quake Champions compliments of Bethesda UK
@GameTyrant is giving away 10 Private #Beta Codes for #PS4 #CallofdutyWWII