Publisher Fellow Traveller and developer Walk With Kings are pleased to report that Hot Brass will be moving into Open Beta on February 20, 2020, and players can sign up now to get in on the action. Head over to the Hot Brass website now to secure your spot and prepare yourself for the ultimate in SWAT stealth and strategy.
Coming to PC and Mac OSX, Hot Brass supports up to four-player local or online co-op and is a tense mashup of action, stealth, and strategy. When SWAT arrives on the scene as the last line of defense, players are put to the test in a tactical standoff where non-lethal resolution is the goal, but not always easily achieved.
The Hot Brass Open Beta is the next step in collecting feedback as Hot Brass makes its way to launch. The Beta comprises two training missions and a kidnapping mission, all of which feature in the final game. Closed Alpha testing was completed late last year, and the Open Beta has been developed with feedback from Alpha players. The Walk With Kings team have made improvements to the maps, gameplay and replayability, so even if you were part of the Closed Alpha, the game is better than ever before!
Think before you shoot—all shots are fatal.
As a SWAT officer in an elite squad, think fast and put your tactics to the test to master a series of missions, arrest criminals and save lives. Summon your team of up to four players in online and local co-op, or hone your skills solo. Don’t just be the best—be the best of the best.
Now show us your Special Weapons and Tactics!
- Master each mission: With a variety of maps and scenarios to solve, each mission offers its own set of challenges to learn and overcome.
- Equipment for every encounter: You’ll need everything at your disposal to infiltrate and resolve each situation. Find the right tool for the right task, and bring everyone home safely.
- Multiple points of entry: The obvious entrance isn’t always best. Sneak around back, lure the enemy out or simply blast through the wall. Almost everything in the environment is destructible, allowing players to destroy windows, doors and walls to gain the upper hand.
- Utilise your surroundings: Crouch behind cover and slide over low objects to ensure you’re in the safest and most advantageous position, whatever the situation.
- Gather your unit: Play with 1-4 players in online and local co-op.
Challenge yourself: How quickly can you read a situation? Find the best strategy to arrest every suspect and get everyone out alive—including your team. You’ll only complete a perfect mission with zero infractions and zero casualties.