On 18 August 2020, developer Nodding Heads Games and publisher Super.com have launched Raji: An Ancient Epic on the Nintendo Switch. Unveiled during today’s Nintendo’s Indie World event, Raji is a thrilling action-adventure game featuring gorgeous artwork and a story steeped in ancient Indian folklore.
Read more about this exciting game below.
Raji: An Ancient Epic Details
In it, players take on the role of the titular young girl who has been chosen by the Gods to fend off demonic invaders. Raji: An Ancient Epic has won multiple awards, including “Best of MIX Live”, and “Best Game of Show” at Devplay, and its recent demo during the Xbox Summer Fest Demo Event was met with an incredibly positive response from players, earning it a 4.6 out of 5 overall score.
Raji: An Ancient Epic is a beautifully crafted action-adventure game that thrusts you into a deadly war between man and demons. Chosen by the gods to stand against a horrific demonic invasion, a young girl must rescue her younger brother while defending the human race in a war with ancient demons. With a diverse line-up of weapons and powers gifted to her by the gods, you must master skills and think quickly as you adopt strategies to suit each situation.
Features of Raji: An Ancient Epic include:
- Rich Storytelling: Experience a story of siblings. Brother and sister, separated by the attacking demonic hordes, now find themselves in the middle of a great war. Raji has taken it upon herself to find her brother and put an end to this reckless conflict.
- Explore a Memorable Universe: Crafted by a passionate team dedicated to showcasing their native culture, it features, for the very first time, a game world set in ancient India and infused with Hindu and Balinese mythology.
- Stunning Artwork: Inspired by ancient Indian mythology and medieval architecture, the game brings a refreshing new style to the genre. Every corner of the game’s environment is drawn in the Pahari art style and combines hand-painted textures, rendered in 3D.
- Fluid and Challenging Combat: Utilize a variety of powerful weapons and acrobatic moves, including the traditional Trishul and Sharanga bow to defeat the demonic threat
Follow On Social Media
For more on Raji: An Ancient Epic, follow the game on social media on the following channels.
- Official page https://www.rajithegame.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rajithegame/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RajitheGame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rajithegame
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/rajithegame
- Discord: https://discord.gg/rajithegame
Read Some of Our Awesome Game Reviews
We spend valuable time playing games and reviewing them for you. We would dearly love for you to read through them and give us your opinions. Here are some of the latest reviews:
- The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Review
- Demolish & Build 2018 Review | Nintendo Switch
- Maid Of Sker PS4 Pro Review – Welsh Horror Hides Around Every Corner Ready To Kill
- Destroy All Humans! PS4 Pro Review – Can The Alien Invasion Really Take Over Earth?
- Lost Wing Switch Review
- Othercide PS4 Review
- NASCAR Heat 5 PS4 Review – Can Turning Left All The Time Really Be Fun?
- Hunting Simulator 2 Review | PS4 Pro | Are You Ready For The Hunt?
- The Last Of Us 2 PS4 Pro Review – Worth The Hype?
- The Dark Eye: Book Of Heroes PC Review | Is The New RPG Worth Buying?
- Railway Empire Nintendo Switch Review
- Space Haven Review Is It A Exciting New 4X Title?
- Review: Warhammer 40k: Gladius – Relics Of War – T’au DLC (PC).
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected Switch Review – Is It Worth A Buy?
- RealMyst: Masterpiece Edition Review | Switch