While temperatures are rapidly dropping outside, it is promising to get hot on your PC very soon this fall!! Today, astragon Entertainment and Chronos Unterhaltungssoftware are happy to announce the release date of their exciting simulation game Firefighting Simulator The Squad. The game, already eagerly awaited by firefighting enthusiasts, will come out in form of a digital download on Steam™ on November 17th, 2020.
Firefighting Simulator The Squad – Press Release
Players will get the opportunity to form a team of firefighters with up to 3 other players or AI colleagues and cooperate to fight different kinds of realistic fires in a large US city.
Firefighting Simulator The Squad
- Available as a digital download on Steam™ starting on November 17, 2020
- Complex fire simulation including water, smoke, heat, backdrafts, flashovers, grease fires as well as a number of other causes of fire such as electronics, chemicals and explosions
- Co-op multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- High replayability thanks to 30 different locations and a number of possible solutions to get rid of the fires – at day and at night.
- Officially licensed firefighting vehicles by Rosenbauer America
- Authentic US firefighter equipment by well-known brands
- Approximately 60km² / 15k acres large US city
In Firefighting Simulator The Squad the players slip into the role of a US firefighter in order to join up with friends or AI-controlled team members to tackle gripping firefighting missions and face numerous, varied challenges, to save lives.
During firefighting operations, it is all about team play, since this is the only way to master the numerous dangers. Firefighting Simulator The Squad provides a realistic representation of dynamically spreading fire including water, smoke, heat, backdrafts, flashovers, grease fires as well as a number of other causes of fire such as electronics, chemicals and explosions.
Regardless if the team is called to attend minor fire situations or large-scale operations, e.g. a burning factory – in Firefighting Simulator The Squad, utmost caution is always required and the team must be coordinated as efficiently as possible in order to get the fire under control and rescue any people that may still be trapped in it.
In addition to the realistic fire system, players can also be looking forward to operate officially licensed firefighting vehicles of the popular brand Rosenbauer America – such as the TP3 Pumper® or the T-Rex® Articulating Platform in Firefighting Simulator The Squad. For even more realism there is also a number of officially licensed firefighter equipment such as boots, tools and the iconic firefighter helmets known from US fire departments.
Firefighting Simulator The Squad for PC will be released as a digital download on Steam™ for 22.99 EUR / 24.99 USD / 20.99 GBP (RSP) on November 17, 2020.
Firefighting Simulator – The Squad on Steam™:
Don’t miss out on our other press releases today: