On April 11, 2019, the story-driven, rogue-lite deck-building RPG Deck of Ashes will launch onto Steam Early Access. In Deck of Ashes, players will find themselves scouring a grim fantasy world in search of combat cards, supplies, and other resources – all while battling against some of the vilest beasts the cursed land has to offer.
Deck of Ashes is a turn-based RPG with a unique twist: players must explore the world as they track down powerful cards in order to forge a powerful Battle Deck. Players will choose their champion — each featuring a unique card deck — and take on the world, one intense encounter after another.
- Creative deck-building – collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world – travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes – each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management – you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp – strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath – unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.