It is officially 2019, and Antreya Studios is ready to start the year with a bold plan for the months ahead. Antreya Chronicles is an upcoming epic fantasy MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing game) which has steam punk settings. It features three specific races, namely the Siopus (human), Reyt (elf) and Minoseus (dwarf). There are also the Trelys, Vyrocin and Resuin factions with a massive amount of lore, gods, weapons and armour.
With the promise of a monthly development log on the IndieDB website, Antreya Chronicles has just released the first DevLog.
Now, our current progress of the game is much further than we were before, but unfortunately, everything is still kind of spaced out amongst our remote team that there is only so much to show off. The coding has been stabilized to function everything from various text chats to animations for running and swimming, and even some of the fast travel options. More clothing has been modeled, but still need to be textured – the same could be said about some creatures. The concept artists have been hard at work bringing us the images we need to complete our trailer, more items that will be listed as rewards in the upcoming Kickstarter, even more creatures, some basic items and pottery, along with creatures and clothing. We also managed to overhaul and complete some major updates to the Antreya Chronicles website to ensure accurate information and plenty of images of the games current progress.
There is also mention of a new PC platform coming up that they will be releasing the game on called The Abyss. The platform appears to be designed for a gateway into the MMO universe, and rewards developers and consumers for the use of their platform. Which is great, seeing as how Steam lately only seems to want money from both.
And so, here is the schedule that Antreya Chronicles have planned for the months ahead:
- January 2019 – Welcome Video and the remaining two Storytime Video’s will be uploaded onto the Antreya YouTube.
- February 2019 – The official Antreya Chronicles Online announcement trailer will be launched.
- May 2019 – The first initial Closed Early Access version of Antreya Chronicles Online will be released.
- June 2019 – Official crowdfunding page launch on Kickstarter.
- July 2019 – Marketing and Team Size expansion following the successful Kickstarter.
- October 2019 – Open Beta version of Antreya Chronicles Online will become available.
I will be keeping an eye out for the monthly devlogs to share with you, as well as when the Open Beta becomes available.