Aquanox: Deep Descent’s new single and multiplayer demo was shown to press and consumers last week at gamescom in Cologne. Following the great reception it received, THQ Nordic and Digital Arrow are proud to present the gamescom gameplay trailer.
The atmospheric trailer begins by showcasing the oppressive and gloomy feel of the cold post-apocalyptic underwater world, accompanied by a minimal soundtrack, before launching into some exciting action scenes. By the end of the trailer, you will also get a glimpse of something that looks like a giant underwater creature – maybe a nod to some epic Pacific Rim-style monster fights coming in the future?
Aquanox: Deep Descent will be available on PC, PlayStation™4 and Xbox One.
About Aquanox: Deep Descent
Aquanox Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future, the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’s Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans – mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight – Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op – 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize – Create your ship from an extensive range of ship pieces and various customization options
- Explore – Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- RPG Elements – Mining, salvaging, and looting
- PVP – Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
I for one am looking forward to seeing more on this game as it happens.
Please note that my work is my own intellectual property and I do not give permission for anyone to use anything above without either contacting myself or Celenic Games Studios